Licensed therapists work directly with clients and their families to provide skilled assessments and treatment with an emphasis on restoring and enhancing performance in everyday living and in real-world environments.
Customized, one-on-one and group therapy is available for people with impairments and disabilities from stroke, traumatic brain injury, and neurologic disease, as well as orthopedic disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, and post-surgical or sports injuries.
- Strong emphasis is placed on client and family education as well as home exercise and practice to support understanding of treatment and recommendations so that they carryover to home and communities.
- Clients receiving multiple therapies will be treated with a transdisciplinary approach with goals from each individual therapy incorporated into other treatment sessions to maximize function and relevance of treatment.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- To make a referral, please call our Intake Referral Coordinator (857-304-4028) or complete and send in our therapy referral form
Physical Therapy (PT)
- Balance Training
- Community Mobility Training
- Fall Prevention Training
- Functional Mobility Training
- Manual Therapy
- Pain Management
- Posture/Body Mechanics Training
- Strengthening/Endurance Training
- Tone Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Adaptive Equipment Training
- Community Safety
- Financial/Money Management
- Home Assessment & Modifications
- Household Management Skills
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs)
- Medication Management
- Self Care
Speech Therapy (ST/SLP)
- Alternative & Augmentative Communication (AAC) Device Assessment & Training
- Cognition/Thinking Skills
- Executive Functioning
- Functional Problem Solving
- Motor Speech/Dysarthria
- Social Communication & Pragmatics
Also referred to as Speech-Language Pathology or Speech-Language Therapy.